Black Friday/White Dog (Day4)

Where have you been riding? Tell us all about your trip. Prove it with pictures! If ya didn't take pictures, it didn't happen...
Forum rules
This is the place for you to post reports about your rides. Remember the mantra: "If you don't post pictures, it didn't happen".
OleanderSalad
Comrade
Comrade

Black Friday/White Dog (Day4)

Post by OleanderSalad » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:03 pm

Still riding around with the spare shoe on the pusher, but life is fine in the slow lane. I'm sure I'll reach the mothership some day. I really want to order an enduro seat, but have to wait until I find out how much processing the 'recall' on the rear wheel is going to cost me....

I made my limited range count today by getting Phyllis squared away and comfy up to 35 MPH. She mellowed since yesterday and even got in and out on command with a minimum of eye rolling.

We just went on a very pedestrian dirt road close to the house. I stopped to get some pics of my 'mobile dog run' setup, and then whipped it around and pointed her home. Today was the first time I actually HAD to use reverse. There was a gate up at the end of this road and the trees had me boxed in. No probleeemo. Quick three-pointer and I was headed back from whence I came.

I did do one pretty cool 'mod' today; if you can call cutting a pool noodle and stuffing it under the cover a 'mod' that is. I'm waiting for an ATV cover I ordered to get in. There is a little rain with more on the way and I was worried because the tonnaeu cover was sagging and pooling water. I got a tip from a fellow uralista here almost as soon as I asked the question.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2016 Grey Metallic Gear Up, "Lexi" (CV-16)