'97 BURAL

Got some Russian bikes or parts you want to buy or sell? Advertise your wares here. Individuals only - No dealers in this section please.
Forum rules
This section is for individual forum members to buy, sell, or swap bikes, parts or accessories. Once the item has sold, please edit your post and put "SOLD" in the topic subject title. Dealers and other commercial entities need to post in "The Gray Market" section. All listings must be motorcycle related, preferrably for Urals or Dneprs. No guns, real estate, etc. All items must have an asking price or what you are willing to trade for. No auctions or bids here. If you want to auction an item, put it on eBay and post a link to your item's auction on eBay here.
mattzahr
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2018

Re: '97 BURAL

Post by mattzahr » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:08 pm

Chad, thank you for posting - my memory had faded on that one.....it would be great to have the ability to have the legs with that large tank - too bad my butt couldn't stay in the seat that long!

Hope you all are faring well with the storm.....best of luck this weekend!

Lew, thank you for the pics - good to know details....

Edit - Jaybird, thanks for posting - nice to know what's in my back yard
'16 cT - Terracotta
Proud member of the "Group W Bench"

BigJames

Post by BigJames » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:57 pm

1 tiny point of order, interesting and nice rig, but Bural did not build that rig. He did redo it as the original person who converted it in Watkinsville, Ga did a botch job on it, so technically and factually not quite a Bural. The attention to detail is not quit up to Bural standards. I saw it when it came in his shop, got the fugly tank for iron butt foolishness. R60 engine too, so dependable but power wise, close to a 650 Ural. Will be a good start for some one, but will need some work to make it "Bural" like. Before responding please remember I've known Bural something like 30 years and actually own what is probably the last real full Bural and know where the bike in question came from.
BigJames
15 Ural M70 (КРИСТИНA)
11 Ural Retro (100K and counting)
95/79 Bural Sportsman (Myrtle)
88 HD FLHS Watsonian Cambridge (232K and counting)
51 HD Servicar

Tin Man
Commissar
Commissar

Post by Tin Man » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:09 am

To help defray purchase costs, you could always sell advertising space on that tank........ :wink:
Mike
2007 GearUp (Arctic #1)
130/45 jets, KTM rock solid mirrors, Delaware Dave's outstanding trunk lock, Mr. Cob's most excellent skid plate, Cycra Probend smashproof hand guards, Duro strong like bull 307's, RotoPax damn near bulletproof fuel cans, MKIII all but water proof air box and Dimples super duper magnetic drain plugs all around...oh yeah, and a manual fuel petcock.

.........if you see something that needs doing, just do it........