F.U.B.A.R. Central Florida Ural Riders 2020 Ocala National Forest

Planning a local ride or a Rally? Let other folks know here so they can ride along.
Forum rules
This is the place to plan a ride or let others know about upcoming rides. Please post stories and/or pictures of the ride once it happens in the "Ride Reports" section. Please put the city and state of the rally or start of the ride so folks can attend.
MustangBos'n
Comrade
Comrade

F.U.B.A.R. Central Florida Ural Riders 2020 Ocala National Forest

Post by MustangBos'n » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome folks to the 2nd Annual F.U.B.A.R. (Florida Ural Bad A$$ Rally) . First off I want to thank everyone who attended last year, and let you know your recommendation was placed into action. This year the Rally will be four days, allowing for two full days of trail rides. As last year the rally will be held out of the Forest River Group Campground, of the Ocala National Forest, located on CR42, Deland Florida.

This years event starts on Thursday April 23 at 3:00 pm and ends at 11:00 am on Sunday April 26. As last year the camping fees have already been paid. Donations will be accepted for meals. More information to follow as the event nears.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

snowymonkey
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2019
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2019

Re: F.U.B.A.R. Central Florida Ural Riders 2020 Ocala National Forest

Post by snowymonkey » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:27 pm

You know I’m in! Last years was an absolute blast!!!!

77116574-C2D3-4223-BD9B-1BDCF06CF93C.jpeg
FD319670-45FE-4852-AFA0-4F3CC8A99725.jpeg

Chad you should really make it down here to this one :beerchug:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“ The music moves me, but it moves me ugly” - Nickoli

2008 Ural Patrol - “Toothless”

Lake City Florida