EVER hear of or SEE A "STRIBOG"

Here's a place for the group to discuss their other brands of bikes, hobbies, and personal interests not related to Ural & Dnepr Sidecar rigs. But not politics...
Forum rules
Here's the place to chat about off-topic stuff, hobbies, and other toys you got. No political posts, they will be deleted and the poster warned. We're not always "politically correct", but the Steeds site is apolitical.
INSUBORDINATOR
Order of Suvarov
Order of Suvarov

EVER hear of or SEE A "STRIBOG"

Post by INSUBORDINATOR » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:53 pm

it is a Clone of the submachine gun used by the SLOVAKIAN Military & Police. It is sold in the USA in Semi-Auto mode - with an extendable TAIL HOOK BRACE added (which can be shouldered) & can get one out of registering it as a SBR. Looks to me like an IDEAL HOUSE GUN with 30 round magazines - pin point accuracy (braced) - 9mm so won't penetrate neighbors homes. Some very entertaining You Tube videos of it.
I'm Including the same Photo I'm sending SANTA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Current Motorcycles: Improved 2002 Ural Tourist.

"Be who you are & say what you feel. Those that matter won't mind, those that mind - don't matter."

BlueRockCrawler
Comrade General
Comrade General

Re: EVER hear of or SEE A "STRIBOG"

Post by BlueRockCrawler » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:35 pm

LOL, If you can't hit the killbox at close range in your own home with the first round or two, what are the other 28 going to do?
Looks like fun though.
2015 Ural Patrol
1993 Suzuki DR 650
2018 Suzuki DR 650
previous Honda's were
1996 750 Magna
2002 750 shadow A.C.E.
2004 919
1985 500 Magna

chopfather
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2019

Post by chopfather » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:02 pm

I saw these reviewed by a few members of a gun forum that I frequent and immediately wanted one but I've been trying to keep myself from spending the money on it. I had almost forgotten about it and now I see it here and it's back on my radar just in time to buy it as a Christmas gift for me. I'll try to resist but it may end up in the collection.
Rick Current Bikes- 2018 Ural Gear Up
'91 HD Sportster
'81 Yamaha XS650 - 2 of them, both works in progress
'2015 Coleman CT200U minibike

INSUBORDINATOR
Order of Suvarov
Order of Suvarov

Post by INSUBORDINATOR » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:10 pm

BlueRockCrawler wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:35 pm
LOL, If you can't hit the killbox at close range in your own home with the first round or two, what are the other 28 going to do?
Looks like fun though.
* SOME OF US ARE OLD - & there might be a few of them. Prepare for the worst - it can only get Better.

"Be who you are & say what you feel. Those that matter won't mind, those that mind - don't matter."

INSUBORDINATOR
Order of Suvarov
Order of Suvarov

Post by INSUBORDINATOR » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:17 pm

chopfather wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:02 pm
I saw these reviewed by a few members of a gun forum that I frequent and immediately wanted one but I've been trying to keep myself from spending the money on it. I had almost forgotten about it and now I see it here and it's back on my radar just in time to buy it as a Christmas gift for me. I'll try to resist but it may end up in the collection.
I had been eyeing the H&K semi auto MP-5s but silly expensive - even the Pakistani clones are nearly $2K. Enter the STRIBOG for under half, & an efficient NEW tested blowback design (roller lock not needed for semi auto) These are very practical & nicely crafted guns. who knows how long they'll be sold - NOT in California & other non free states already.

GHGoodwin

Post by GHGoodwin » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:30 pm

I'll keep to my Benelli M4 in OEM SBS military configuration.
Hal

2011/12 Tourist - "The Russian"
It's a long list.
2014 Patrol - "Blackbird"

Snakeoil
Order of Suvarov
Order of Suvarov

Post by Snakeoil » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:24 pm

Yup, 870 in 12ga is all you need. Just pump it and pretty much any burgular will beat feet.
Regards,
Rob
Proud member of the Peanut Gallery
2000 Ural Tourist
40 Pilots, 122 Mains
Before you say something stupid, always ask yourself, "What would Harpo say?".

INSUBORDINATOR
Order of Suvarov
Order of Suvarov

Post by INSUBORDINATOR » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:58 pm

IMO - Shotguns can wreck the place to much. I do have a dandy - but would rather repair a bunch of small holes than really big ones.

Special Forces, & Swat - clear structures with short barrel subguns & SBRs. In this case it's all theory until tested. Good to have any edge you can.

Ironhand
Party Member
Party Member

Post by Ironhand » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:43 am

INSUBORDINATOR wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:58 pm
IMO - Shotguns can wreck the place to much. I do have a dandy - but would rather repair a bunch of small holes than really big ones.

Special Forces, & Swat - clear structures with short barrel subguns & SBRs. In this case it's all theory until tested. Good to have any edge you can.
Absolutely. A shotgun is a terrible choice for HD and clearing.
2015 Ural Gear Up
2012 Yamaha Super Tenere
2008 Honda XR650L
2003 Yamaha FZ1

The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. —Mark Twain

INSUBORDINATOR
Order of Suvarov
Order of Suvarov

Post by INSUBORDINATOR » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:49 pm

Ironhand wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:43 am
INSUBORDINATOR wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:58 pm

Absolutely. A shotgun is a terrible choice for HD and clearing.
I agree obviously. Check out some of the STRIBOG VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE. To illustrate why - They are pretty practical - & selling fast.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.