Toy Hauler RV Trailer

Here's a place for the group to discuss their other brands of bikes, hobbies, and personal interests not related to Ural & Dnepr Sidecar rigs. But not politics...
Forum rules
Here's the place to chat about off-topic stuff, hobbies, and other toys you got. No political posts, they will be deleted and the poster warned. We're not always "politically correct", but the Steeds site is apolitical.
tgtrotter
Commissar
Commissar

Re: Toy Hauler RV Trailer

Post by tgtrotter » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:37 am

MartyL wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:25 am
Where I park when I go to the Airport the parking place has a huge space that they rent for RV’s, Boats, Trailers, etc. I’ve seen many RV’s & Boats sitting in the same spot for years.It reminds me every time I see them that IMO it’s better to rent a RV than own....
cpres wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:01 pm
Rvs are a house going through hurricanes and earthquakes every use, the more they sit the bigger a pain they become yet the more you use them the more little details need dealt with. Many should just rent for the cost per night they use them, my 40 year old camper sees enough use it is worth owning.
Yes yes I hear both of you well. A lot of "toys" are neglected. Backyard swimming pools rot and die without use....I once read 70% of bicycles in the U.S are never ridden.... Hell, look at all the low mileage Urals. Motorcycles in general.
But Cpres don't worry. I estimate our last unit was dragged 60k plus miles, and I'm not retired one bit !!!
My OP was whining about not being able to use and have to worry about or fix $#!+ I paid for and expected to be right. We felt burned and disappointed. I'm basically RVing to be lazy and kickback.
:cheers:
2007 Woodland Green Patrol :foilhead:
2004 FLTRI :machinegun:
1992 Trek 830 :P