Ural of N.E.Spring rally

Where have you been riding? Tell us all about your trip. Prove it with pictures! If ya didn't take pictures, it didn't happen...
Forum rules
This is the place for you to post reports about your rides. Remember the mantra: "If you don't post pictures, it didn't happen".
2017 CT
Comrade
Comrade

Ural of N.E.Spring rally

Post by 2017 CT » Mon May 20, 2019 7:28 am

Nance and I set off at 9AM to meet other Ural riders at the dealership in Boxborough to head off on a ride (Ural of N.E. spring rally). 16 other motorcycles showed up, a bit down from last year, and around 11 AM we were off with Russ in the lead.

We wound our way through Harvard, Still River, Bolton, Clinton, Lancaster,Paxton, West Boylston (I most likely missed a couple of towns) and finally into Spencer where we got to see Dmitry’s newest location. During the ride we rode by the Wachusett reservoir, which is a beautiful spot. Nance and I will definitely do this ride on our own as there were many places we would have stopped if we weren’t in a group.

When we returned to Boxborough Olga and Dmitry treated us to an authentic russian lunch, they are very generous hosts and the lunch was delicious!

To recap …… rode with some other Ural folks and made a few new friends. Got to see some really nice scenery on a rare warm and sunny saturday in New England and spent the day with Nance ……. 120 miles of smiles.
ural1.jpg
Ural train.jpg
ural NE.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2017 Ural CT
Billerica MA

stagewex
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2019
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2019

Re: Ural of N.E.Spring rally

Post by stagewex » Mon May 20, 2019 8:26 am

Wow, that's a great picture of all those Urals.
Looks like a very pleasant and enjoyable ride/rally.
Stagewex

Current Herd all running amok:
2008 Vespa 150S (Elec & Kick Start)
2007 Ural Patrol (2WD, Elec & Kick Start)
2006 Yamaha TW200 (Elec & Kick Start)
1995 BMW K75 (Elec Start)
1991 Honda XR250L (Kick Start Only)
1986 Yamaha BW200ES (Elec & Kick Start)