Newb intro

Newbies, introduce yourself here. Are you thinking about getting one and have questions? Ask your basic questions here. Please post any tech questions in "The Order of The Greasy Wrench" section.
Forum rules
Here's the place for those who are newb or thinking about buying a Ural or Dnepr to introduce themselves ask those typical "newbie" questions. Try using the "Search" link at the top of the page to see if your question may have been asked before. Please post any tech questions in "The Order of the Greasy Wrench" section.
Geno89074
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2019
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2019

Re: Newb intro

Post by Geno89074 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:54 pm

inked1 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:23 am

Thanks again for the welcome, and thanks for all the sale links Geno. Do you also have links to couches to sleep on when I try and sneak one of these home? LOL
Great bunch of forum members here Brother
They have really helped me a lot
Started out with 2 50lb home depot sandbags for ballast, one on floor of rig & one in the bottom of the sidecar trunk
After a while reduced that to one bag in trunk.
Now no ballast (unless I have a passenger/monkey) and just a full 10 liter jerry can mounted to inside rear of the sidecar for ballast
works well now that I have a feel for how/when and the rate the sidecar chair comes up
Best of Luck finding a rig!!
2014 Ural Patrol