Dobeck EJK

The "Pimp my Ride" section for Soviet bloc bikes. Everybody seems to have their own custom add-ons, modifications & accessories. Share your tips and post pictures of them here.
Forum rules
This is the place for topics concerining modifying and accessorizing your Ural or Denpr.
scottmastrocinque
Party Member
Party Member

Re: Dobeck EJK

Post by scottmastrocinque » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:20 am

GHGoodwin wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:15 pm
I have one on my '14 and am happy with it.
Thank you Hal! I ordered it today along with the SAFR tool.
2017 Ural Gear Up Sahara
2012 Moto Guzzi Stelvio NTX
2009 Moto Guzzi California Vintage
2008 Moto Guzzi 1200 Sport
2007 Piaggio X9 500 Evoluzione
1997 Moto Guzzi V10 Centauro

"There comes a time in your life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy."

Stryker
Party Member
Party Member

Post by Stryker » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:01 pm

I am very interested on how this works out for you. please keep us posted on your progress, I have been thinking of doing the same. But have not heard enough success stories yet.
2016 GU Sportsman
1968 Ducati 250 Scrambler (long gone)

scottmastrocinque
Party Member
Party Member

Post by scottmastrocinque » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:40 pm

Stryker wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:01 pm
I am very interested on how this works out for you. please keep us posted on your progress, I have been thinking of doing the same. But have not heard enough success stories yet.
Yes, definitely I will.

I have modified fueling on some of my motorcycles that needed it and the Ural I.M.O., at least mine, needs something. The off idle stumble is terrible to me and dangerous as hell. I need a throttle that delivers forward movement when I turn it, not coughing and sputtering before movement.

I also got the SAFR tool which I plan to probably keep as I really like the simplistic usage of it but we’ll see after it comes.

I’m very excited because I intend to ride all winter here. Just got my Duro HF307’s which I will mount tomorrow. Thank goodness I have a very nice professional tire mounter to get the job done with. Tire irons suck! :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2017 Ural Gear Up Sahara
2012 Moto Guzzi Stelvio NTX
2009 Moto Guzzi California Vintage
2008 Moto Guzzi 1200 Sport
2007 Piaggio X9 500 Evoluzione
1997 Moto Guzzi V10 Centauro

"There comes a time in your life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy."