Security fencing and ANITFA

Welcome Comrade! Pull up a barstool and order yourself a virtual vodka or Baltika and enjoy the camaraderie of other Soviet bloc bike enthusiasts. Nastrovya! This is the place for generic conversations about bikes and life in general.
Forum rules
This is the place for general discussion about motorcycles and life in general. No political posts. Use The "Other" Toy Box section for other bikes, guns, collectibles or hobbies.
Desantnik-VDV
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Re: Security fencing and ANITFA

Post by Desantnik-VDV » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:35 pm

Lmo wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:08 pm
Oh, okay ... I'll own up. My buddy back in Indiana shared it (from someone else) on his Facebook page. I feel so dirty.

But my back doesn't hurt so much now. I think I must have pulled something from laughing so hard when I read it.
While I was doing my 30 minutes stationary bike ride in my gazebo start and kept reading to reach the end of that story in sweat, laugh and guilty feeling, I was thinking your back pain is probably disappeared now by what had happened to you. I also had the suspicion it was a fake news, fiction by some good writer.
And now, if you read it a few times per week you will for sure forget about any pain.

My back, my sciatica (buttock pain), hip, thigh, calf, Tendon, foot, heel, toes pain and numbness is now gone. :D

All I can say to that writer is just unplug that wire and put a Maxim gun on the roof. :lol: :lol:
Alex
2007 GearUp - BMD (Боевая Машина Десанта)

The rest is just history.

Niteblues
Commissar
Commissar

Post by Niteblues » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:10 pm

So I'm driving down the skinny a$$ back roads that take me into town from my house and I pass the really nice house that sits waaay back off the road that has a beautiful split rail fence down near the road. This fence always has an American flag in the middle of the fence line. It's the red, white and blue American flag with the blue line in it, not the gray nylon one. The expensive one...

Anyways, as I pass it today I see that the flag pole is broken and the flag is hanging down onto the ground. Probably from the storm last night.

I was going to do the patriotic thing and rescue the flag...

...but then I thought of this post.

probably saved my life.
Scott

2004 Ural Patrol

"You can ride farther in one hour than you can walk in a day"

"Media bias contributes to erosion of the perception of truth." Tanya Marcum

Revtech100
Comrade Colonel
Comrade Colonel

Post by Revtech100 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:54 pm

Lmfao!