Security fencing and ANITFA

Welcome Comrade! Pull up a barstool and order yourself a virtual vodka or Baltika and enjoy the camaraderie of other Soviet bloc bike enthusiasts. Nastrovya! This is the place for generic conversations about bikes and life in general.
Forum rules
This is the place for general discussion about motorcycles and life in general. No political posts. Use The "Other" Toy Box section for other bikes, guns, collectibles or hobbies.
Lmo
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2020

Security fencing and ANITFA

Post by Lmo » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:41 pm

We have a 6 ft. Square tube and welded wire fence in the front yard, and last Saturday, when I heard the Antifa Punks might be bringing their BS out to the country, I wanted to make sure they ran into a little resistance before meeting my Kimber 9mm, so I got an electric fence and ran a single wire along the top of the fence.

Actually, I got the biggest cattle charger Tractor Supply had, made for 60 miles of fence. I then used an 8 ft. long ground rod, welded a 1/2 masonry bit to a piece of round rod, and sunk the ground rod 7.5 feet into the limestone..The ground rod is the key, the more you have in the ground, the better the fence works.

On Wednesday my idiot neighbors hired another idiot to trim all their oak trees, yes in June, so now they will all probably die of oak wilt but that’s a whole other story, and one of the limbs came crashing down on top of my fence leaving the main wire down in the yard. So yesterday I'm mowing the yard with my old as dirt 5 hp Briggs and Stratton push mower that has the run bale tied back with a zip tie. Now..I knew for a fact that I unplugged the charger so I pushed the mower around the wire and reached down to grab it, to throw it out of the way.

Well my sweet little wife had seen that the fence was unplugged and thought one of the dogs had accidentally done it, so she plugged it back in “for me”....How very thoughtful of her.

Now I'm standing there, I've got the running lawnmower in my right hand and the 1.21 giga-volt fence wire in the other hand. Keep in mind the charger is about the size of a marine battery and has a picture of an upside down cow on fire on the cover. And, there is a ‘pulse’ or ‘continuous’ setting and of course I set it continuous because.. Antifa..right? Well....

Time.......stood........still..........

The first thing I notice is my Johnson trying to climb up the front side of my body. My ears curled downwards and I could feel the lawnmower ignition firing in the backside of my brain. Every time that Briggs & Stratton rolled over, I could feel the spark in my head. I was literally at one with the engine.

It seems as though the fence charger and damn lawnmower were fighting over who would control my electrical impulses.

Science says you cannot poop, pee, and vomit at the same time. I beg to differ. Not only did I do all three at once, but my bowels emptied 3 different times in less than half of a second. It was a Matrix kind of bowel movement, where time is creeping along and you're all leaned back and BAM BAM BAM you just $#!+ your pants 3 times. It seemed like there were minutes in between but in reality it was so close together it was like exhaust pulses from a HEMI turning 8 grand.

At this point I'm about 30 minutes (maybe 2 seconds) into holding onto the fence wire. My hand is wrapped around the wire palm down so I can't let go. I grew up on ranches so I know all about electric fences ... but Grandpa always had those piece of $#!+ chargers made by International or whoever that were like sticking your tongue to a 9 volt battery and just kinda tickled.

This one I could not let go of. The 8 foot long ground rod is now accepting signals from me through the solid limestone rock. At this point I'm thinking I'm going to have to just man up and take it, until the lawnmower runs out of gas.

'Damn!,' I think, as I remember I just filled the tank!

Now the lawnmower is starting to run rough. It has settled into a loping run pattern as if it had some kind of big lawnmower race cam in it. Covered in poop, pee, and with my vomit on my chest I think 'Oh God please die .... Pleeeeaze die'. But nooooo, it settles into the rough lumpy cam idle nicely and remains there, like a big bore roller cam engine waiting for the go command from it’s driver’s right foot.

So here I am in the middle of June , 104 degrees, 80% humidity, standing in my own front yard , begging God to kill me. God did not take me that day .... he left me there covered in my own fluids to writhe in the misery that I..myself...had created.

I honestly don't know how I got loose from the wire ....

I woke up laying on the ground hours later. The lawnmower was beside me, out of gas. It was later on in the day and I was sunburned.

There were two large dead grass spots where I had been standing, and then another long skinny dead spot where the wire had laid while I was on the ground still holding on to it. I assume I finally had a seizure and in the resulting thrashing had somehow let go of the wire.

Upon waking from my electrically induced sleep I realized a few things:

1 - Three of my teeth seem to have melted.

2 - I now have cramps in the bottoms of my feet and my right butt cheek (not the left, just the right).

3 - Poop, pee, and vomit when all mixed together, do not smell as bad as you might think.

4 - My left eye will not open.

5 - My right eye will not close.

6 - The lawnmower runs like a sumbitch now. Seriously! I think our little session cleared out some carbon fouling or something, because it was better than new after that.

7 - My nuts are still average size yet they are almost a foot long.

8 - I can turn on the TV in the bedroom by farting while thinking of the number 4 (still don't understand this???).

Yesterday changed my life.
I now have a newfound respect for things.
I appreciate the little things more, and now I will always triple check to make sure the fence is unplugged before I mow.

The good news, is that if someone does try to come over the fence, I can clearly visualize what my security system will do to him, and THAT gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling all over, which will also remind me to triple check before I mow.
Lew Morris
Dnepr w/ '06 Ural Drive Train
C5 Power Arc
125/42 jets
Drilled slides/
.030" shims

1973 BMW R75/5 (original owner)
1947 HD FL (long gone, forever regretful)

lendrinkard

Re: Security fencing and ANITFA

Post by lendrinkard » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:17 pm

I cried. :)
2012 Gear up - 130/40 jet, 3 shims, no mid-pipe, drilled slider, 2013 Branch pipes, all LED lights
2013 NOS Ural T - 130/42 jet, 2 shims, LED running lights, oil cooler

Msblu79
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Post by Msblu79 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:22 pm

:shock: :lol:
2010 Black Patrol 94,000km's

Niteblues
Commissar
Commissar

Post by Niteblues » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:42 pm

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol:
That there is funny as h3ll, I don't care who you are!

...glad you're [mostly] all good LMO - laughing with you, not at you!
Scott

2004 Ural Patrol

"You can ride farther in one hour than you can walk in a day"

"Media bias contributes to erosion of the perception of truth." Tanya Marcum

jvan1954

Post by jvan1954 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:45 pm

How's the back pain?
Jerry Van

there is no problem so complex, nor situation so dire, that its solution can not be found in the skillful application of high explosives.
Ride a 2013 tourist that I call "the ural"

mattzahr
Comrade General
Comrade General

Post by mattzahr » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:47 pm

Sir, that has to be one of the FUNNIEST reads of all time!!!

Thank you....
'16 cT - Terracotta 22k and climbing
Former bikes
2005 HD Springer Classic
1983 BMW R80RT
1998 Ural Italia
Other toys
2014 EZ GO Golf Cart Limo (gas)

jvan1954

Post by jvan1954 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:07 pm

Made my face hurt man, but I'm OK now
Jerry Van

there is no problem so complex, nor situation so dire, that its solution can not be found in the skillful application of high explosives.

Rich Maund
Order of Suvarov
Order of Suvarov

Post by Rich Maund » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:08 pm

I'm just glad you're OK. Wow...
This is my step ladder. I never got to know my real ladder.

tgtrotter
Commissar
Commissar

Post by tgtrotter » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:10 pm

:bs:
I fell for it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

If it's true Lew, glad you're around now. Our neighbor had a cattle guard on our common fence. The only way is to keep them on pulse. Gives you a chance to think and surprises the trespasser.
2007 Woodland Green Patrol :foilhead:
Powertrain OEM
2004 FLTRI :machinegun:
1992 Trek 830 :P

tgtrotter
Commissar
Commissar

Post by tgtrotter » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:20 pm

jvan1954 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:45 pm
How's the back pain?
:roll:
2007 Woodland Green Patrol :foilhead:
Powertrain OEM
2004 FLTRI :machinegun:
1992 Trek 830 :P

Lokiboy

Post by Lokiboy » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:06 pm

OMG! Now that’s how you tell a good story. With everything going on it was a joy to actually laugh
2011 Gear Up - "Erika"
Yorktown, VA

Mains: 127, Idle: 40, Needle: 1 shim
MKIII air filter
100,000 km and counting

Lmo

Post by Lmo » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:08 pm

Oh, okay ... I'll own up. My buddy back in Indiana shared it (from someone else) on his Facebook page. I feel so dirty.

But my back doesn't hurt so much now. I think I must have pulled something from laughing so hard when I read it.
Lew Morris
Dnepr w/ '06 Ural Drive Train
C5 Power Arc
125/42 jets
Drilled slides/
.030" shims

1973 BMW R75/5 (original owner)
1947 HD FL (long gone, forever regretful)

jvan1954

Post by jvan1954 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:25 pm

Don't feel dirty for making a bunch of folks crack up man. Speaking for myself I needed a good laugh.
Jerry Van

Niteblues
Commissar
Commissar

Post by Niteblues » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:32 pm

Lmo wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:08 pm
Oh, okay ... I'll own up. My buddy back in Indiana shared it (from someone else) on his Facebook page. I feel so dirty.

But my back doesn't hurt so much now. I think I must have pulled something from laughing so hard when I read it.
Oh, don't feel bad; I posted it on my face page too!
...and I don't do that too often.
Scott

2004 Ural Patrol

"You can ride farther in one hour than you can walk in a day"

"Media bias contributes to erosion of the perception of truth." Tanya Marcum

cheeseheadmike
Comrade General
Comrade General

Post by cheeseheadmike » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:37 pm

I couldn’t breathe and laugh at the same time but somehow managed it.
cheeseheadmike

1973 Velosolex 3800-slow, 1977 Velosolex 4600-really slow
1979 Honda CX500-not slow at all
Various bicycles from 1947 to 2018-slow to fast, depending on my mood
2007 Ural Gear Up