Iff ? Pridce For 2016 GU - Helping out a Friend

Welcome Comrade! Pull up a barstool and order yourself a virtual vodka or Baltika and enjoy the camaraderie of other Soviet bloc bike enthusiasts. Nastrovya! This is the place for generic conversations about bikes and life in general.
Forum rules
This is the place for general discussion about motorcycles and life in general. No political posts. Use The "Other" Toy Box section for other bikes, guns, collectibles or hobbies.
RC20
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2019
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2019

Iff ? Pridce For 2016 GU - Helping out a Friend

Post by RC20 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:15 pm

I am still getting info, so this is just a feeler. Biff and I go back 30 years as acquaintances and I worked with his father in law. We don't pall around at all or ever, but he is a great guy.

Its has under 350 miles on it.

Green (original color?)

From his description, its had the off road map put in. Its really his wife's whose father died (got very ill before he could drive it) and he thinks she wants to sell it.

He floated 14k based on a 19k purchase price.

So we have that in he does not realize the nature of the Ural yet (basing it on other cycles) and in AK - warranty will be gone soon, no proving miles to speak of.

I am thinking more like 12k in AK and likely not feasible to ship anywhere.
Fear No Gravel
Formerly Owned: ( various rides on others)
Honda 90
2 x CB750K (one a true Japan Model flown to Hawaii by a P3 Orion Sub Patrol Aircraft!)
1 x CB700 SC (RC20 is the actual in house production Model)
1 x R80GS (ok to start with, learned to love it for what it was)
1 x CB450K
1 x 2019 cT Terracotta

Mechanic/Technician/Engineer: Electro Mechanical Systems