Search found 991 matches
- Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:41 am
- Forum: General Hammerin' and Wrenchin' (all model years)
- Topic: Half baked idea: fixing the mechanical speedo issues.
- Replies: 31
- Views: 708
I used Wahl's hair clipper oil (a very light machine oil) on the speedo and silicone lube on the cable. The needle is now steady at all speeds.
- Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:14 am
- Forum: The Virtual Watering Hole
- Topic: What did you do to your Ural today?
- Replies: 14224
- Views: 890268
I actually rode the dang thing! Been a long time coming because I had to make a few handicap mods due to (what else?) a motorcycle accident a couple years back. First time in the saddle since June 2017. I really need to get in some parking lot practice - local road commission has a big lot and actu...
- Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:41 pm
- Forum: The "Other" Toy Box
- Topic: Cute Blonde rides Royal Enfield into Russia
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1012
I miss Herbert but she is amazing. I sent some money to support her travels. How can she do this? What a free spirit.
- Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:57 am
- Forum: The Black Market
- Topic: Denver Craigslist - 1998.5 Sportsman? $4,200
- Replies: 13
- Views: 542
"No known issues". He must not have tried to find parts for it :lol: Looks nice but I wouldn't spend that for a 20yr old Ural I'm always puzzled by the need some feel to attack others ads. Does it make you feel powerful? Does it help compensate for something? I understand your financial situation i...