Search found 130 matches
- Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:12 pm
- Forum: Ride Reports
- Topic: Fun local ride...and a non functional fuel light lol.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 148
Cool! Time spent riding with your son is time well spent.
- Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:55 am
- Forum: Ural/Dnepr 101 - Newbie Questions
- Topic: Cylinder Head Temp Gauges
- Replies: 81
- Views: 3732
I have cylinder head gauges on my 2019 GU. Yes, the right cylinder (next to the side car) runs about 40 degrees F higher than the left cylinder. I can understand why. BUT when the engine is at higher load, the right cylinder climbs over 400 degrees while the left cylinder drops to 200 degrees. It s...
- Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:04 pm
- Forum: The Virtual Watering Hole
- Topic: Thank you to those who help others on this site
- Replies: 14
- Views: 294
I absolutely think one of the main things lacking in our culture, for a long time now, is gratitude. I make sure to express thanks on a regular basis and it’s extraordinary how far that goes, because it isn’t as common today as it should be. So, thank you all for the support all these years. It is t...
- Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:37 pm
- Forum: 2014 & Later Model-Specific Wrenching Issues
- Topic: Rear brake light switch 2017
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1139
Just replaced mine on my ‘16. It’s pretty simple, but you’ll have to bleed the brake after. Since you have to remove the seat to get to the plug (at least I did), don’t make the stupid mistake I did. Removing the seat left the reservoir only supported by it’s hose, kind of leaning at an angle... off...
- Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:44 pm
- Forum: The "Other" Toy Box
- Topic: Are there any pilots out there?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 582
G450. Unfortunately, this one is going away soon so we’re stuck with a smaller, but newer version. So far in my career, I’ve been to 52 countries on every continent except for Antarctica. I have no complaints.
You a Delta guy?
You a Delta guy?