2012 Black Retro w/Sidecar

Got some Russian bikes or parts you want to buy or sell? Advertise your wares here. Individuals only - No dealers in this section please.
Forum rules
This section is for individual forum members to buy, sell, or swap bikes, parts or accessories. Once the item has sold, please edit your post and put "SOLD" in the topic subject title. Dealers and other commercial entities need to post in "The Gray Market" section. All listings must be motorcycle related, preferrably for Urals or Dneprs. No guns, real estate, etc. All items must have an asking price or what you are willing to trade for. No auctions or bids here. If you want to auction an item, put it on eBay and post a link to your item's auction on eBay here.
HDBeagle
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2017
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2017

2012 Black Retro w/Sidecar

Postby HDBeagle » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:35 am

The time has come to sell my 2012 Ural Retro (~3,000 Km). It has been a great city rider for me and I hate to sell it, but we are downsizing and my Indian is monopolizing my time. The Indian Chieftain seems more suited to the riding I will be doing in the future and my '05 Retro Solo, which I am _slowly_ rebuilding, will keep me grounded.

Changes from stock:
1. Saddle has been changed to a Gentry-Corbin leather 20's reproduction. Love it. Will include a Harley police seat (no mount, but probably will fit the Corbin-Gentry) if that is your thing. Original seat included for the Masochists.
2. HDFLame Sidecar cover, windshield skirt, and door. Factory original also included. (When I find it!)
3. Carbs re-jetted as specified in signature
4. John Deere Air tubes to carb added. Original included (if I can find them!)
5. Low mileage so fluids were changed at least yearly.

$9,000. I'm in Janesville, WI. I also have a Triton AUT864 (model year 2012) that I will be looking to sell. Not ready to sell the trailer by itself yet, as I may need it to get the Retro to Indiana. We could certainly talk package deal. I would be willing to deliver within a couple hours of Janesville.

Older pics attached, but the bike is more or less the same. I'll take fresher pics tomorrow.

IM me here or call 608.501.3734 and leave a message.

Thanks.

John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John "Beagle"
2015 Indian Chieftain
2012 Full Retro - 45/130 jets - stock intake/exhaust
2005 Retro "Solo" bought as a Project Bike - hydrolocked = bent crank?
2016 Lincoln MKC Reserve, 2.3 AWD, Velvet Burgundy.

Gone, but not forgotten:
2004 Tourist, sold to Philiparoonie, now known as "Charlie"
2010 HD Road King
2007 Yamaha Stratoliner
2004 Yamaha 1100 Classic

Return to “The Black Market”