The time has come to sell my 2012 Ural Retro (~3,000 Km). It has been a great city rider for me and I hate to sell it, but we are downsizing and my Indian is monopolizing my time. The Indian Chieftain seems more suited to the riding I will be doing in the future and my '05 Retro Solo, which I am _slowly_ rebuilding, will keep me grounded.
Changes from stock:
1. Saddle has been changed to a Gentry-Corbin leather 20's reproduction. Love it. Will include a Harley police seat (no mount, but probably will fit the Corbin-Gentry) if that is your thing. Original seat included for the Masochists.
2. HDFLame Sidecar cover, windshield skirt, and door. Factory original also included. (When I find it!)
3. Carbs re-jetted as specified in signature
4. John Deere Air tubes to carb added. Original included (if I can find them!)
5. Low mileage so fluids were changed at least yearly.
$9,000. I'm in Janesville, WI. I also have a Triton AUT864 (model year 2012) that I will be looking to sell. Not ready to sell the trailer by itself yet, as I may need it to get the Retro to Indiana. We could certainly talk package deal. I would be willing to deliver within a couple hours of Janesville.
Older pics attached, but the bike is more or less the same. I'll take fresher pics tomorrow.
IM me here or call 608.501.3734 and leave a message.