new to this site, ride 2012 GU looking for others in the Eugene Oregon area to chat and ride with.

Newbies, introduce yourself here. Are you thinking about getting one and have questions? Ask your basic questions here. Please post any tech questions in "The Order of The Greasy Wrench" section.
Forum rules
Here's the place for those who are newb or thinking about buying a Ural or Dnepr to introduce themselves ask those typical "newbie" questions. Try using the "Search" link at the top of the page to see if your question may have been asked before. Please post any tech questions in "The Order of the Greasy Wrench" section.
Knuckelhead

new to this site, ride 2012 GU looking for others in the Eugene Oregon area to chat and ride with.

Postby Knuckelhead » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:26 am

I have been following the Ural since 2007 when a friend showed one with a 50cal mount. I was very interested in the side car aspect and in 2016 bought a Gear up and have been having fun every since.
Couple questions. What is "SOUR" and are there any others here who live in or around Eugene Or.?
:cheers: My name is Steve and am looking to meet and chat with other GU riders
Thanks
Steve

Return to “Ural/Dnepr 101 - Newbie Questions”